• ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US
We are Liftangel Limited, a company registered in England under company number 09875697 and have our registered office at 26 Oakeshott Avenue, London N6 6NS.
• For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) we will be the data controller in respect of any personal data that you submit to us or that we collect from you when you use our site.
FAO: [Sonia Weetman]
Address: [26 Oakeshott Avenue, London, N6 6NS]
• WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• We collect information any information that you provide to us when you:
Such information may include:
information about the device you use to access LiftAngel (for example, your device’s IP address, operating system and browser type);
information about your usage of LiftAngel, for example:
the amount of time you spend on LiftAngel;
the amount of time you spend on and areas which you visit on LiftAngel;
the search queries you make on LiftAngel;
any download errors that may have occurred; and
any information that you post on LiftAngel and any interaction you may have with other LiftAngel users;
any information you submit to us when you register for an account with us or place a Notice, for example:
images of you; and
information contained in a Notice or response/request which you place;
any information that you submit to us via any third party account you use to register with us; and
any other information that you submit to us when you contact us for any reason.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your information for the following purposes:
to ensure that content in LiftAngel is presented and functions in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
• to ensure that LiftAngel presents or suggests Notices which are relevant to you;
• to provide customer service in relation to your use of LiftAngel, to contact you, to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of our site and to notify you about changes to LiftAngel;
• to gather usage statistics;
• to administer, support, develop, improve and optimise LiftAngel (for example, so as to improve your experience);
• to aggregate and anonymize your information and to provide third parties with anonymous, aggregated, statistical information about our users; and
• for security purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
• We may disclose your personal information:
• to any affiliate or third party to whom disclosure is necessary to enable us to provide you with any services or products that you have requested through LiftAngel which may be provided by such affiliates or third parties [(for example, we use the help of third party payment providers such as  ([URL])] to process and manage payments made through LiftAngel);
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets as reasonably required in relation to such transaction;
as required by applicable laws.
• HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
• All information that we hold about you will be collected and processed by us or by a data processor appointed by us to undertake processing on our behalf. Your personal data will be stored on servers located within the EU and controlled by us. If we need to transfer your information outside the EU, we will put in place appropriate safeguards in relation to the security and privacy of such data.
• We have put in place appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access to or any unlawful processing of any personal information about you that we hold. However, you acknowledge that data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of any data sent over the Internet.
• Your personal information will only be retained by us for a reasonable period of time or as long as the law requires or permits.
• YOUR RIGHTS
• You are entitled to know what personal data we hold about you and you may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date. In certain limited circumstances you may also be entitled to request that we delete certain information that we hold about you.
• If you have any questions about the personal information that we hold about you or would like to make any requests in relation to it, please contact us using the contact information provided in paragraph 1.3 above.
• We reserve the right to ask you for proof of your identify and to charge you a fee of £10 to meet our costs in granting any data access request you make.
• If you do not wish LiftAngel to install cookies on your device, you can change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject cookies using your internet browser settings please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit http://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions on LiftAngel and your experience whilst using LiftAngel may be less satisfying without using cookies.
The names of the cookies used by LiftAngel and the purposes for which these cookies are used are set out in the table below:
Generate demographic and interest reports